Lighting up Liminal Spaces
Liminal spaces are that space between past and present. Liminality is the "in between", a transition from where you have been to where you are going. Liminal space is like standing on the edge of a precipice of something new but not quite being there yet.
Here are 6 recommendations that will help a leader prepare for the liminal spaces in their lives:
- Accept that you have entered a liminal space. Recognize it and don't resist it.
- Confirm as quickly as possible what you can control in this liminal space. Identify areas where you have the agency to reduce anxiety.
- Reflect on past liminal spaces you've experienced and what strategies worked. Learn from your own history.
- Pay attention to your communication.
- Identify the role you are choosing to play: Villan, victim, hero and/or guide.
- Seek guidance and support from the right people.
Today you are invited to join a FREE 3 day challenge called New Angle Exploration. This challenge comes from the Healthy Leadership Academy. Uncover your leadership potential with Dr. Nina Ellison | Healthy Leadership Academy (look for Stride 2. A Fresh Perspective, New Angle Exploration).
Here's a peek at the introduction to New Angle Exploration on my YouTube Channel Introduction to 3 day challenge New Angle Exploration - YouTube
Ways to connect with me: https://ninaellison.com/link-tree